Five natural ways to boost your energy levels.
Learn how to boost your energy levels if you’re feeling sluggish and tired during the day. Being a small business owner, entrepreneur and/or a stay-at-home mom can be very stressful. A busy lifestyle will drain your energy, especially if you don’t eat healthy or take natural supplements to boost your energy.
My first tip is to try to lighten your load, if you can, as one of the main reasons for fatigue and loss of energy is overwork. Read on for a few surprising ways to get more energy including stress relief and healthy eating.
How To Boost Your Energy Levels
1 – Eat For Energy
It’s better to eat small meals and snacks every few hours than three large meals a day. This approach can reduce your perception of fatigue because your brain needs a steady supply of nutrients.
Eating foods whose sugars are absorbed slowly (low glycemic index) may help you avoid the lag in energy. This typically occurs after eating quickly absorbed sugars or refined starches. Some of these foods include whole grains, high-fiber vegetables, nuts, and healthy oils such as olive oil. Proteins and fats have glycemic indexes that are close to zero.
2 – Add Extra Protein
Start your day with a healthy dose of protein. I’ve been drinking a banana protein smoothie every day for breakfast and my energy levels have been soaring. Espira’s natural plant protein is packed with 21 grams of protein sourced from sprouted quinoa and amaranth, yellow peas and globe artichokes.
The Espira protein powder has only 120 calories, is free of allergens, and the fruit enzymes help me digest it. I had to get my gallbladder removed several years ago and have trouble from time to time.
Healthy Snacks Are Important
Instead of a second or third cup of coffee in the morning, experience a different kind of energy. Protein powder will fuel you through the day without letting you down. Try the Rich Chocolate or Creamy Vanilla flavored protein powders by Espira.
3 – Control Your Stress
Stress-induced emotions consume huge amounts of energy. As a fellow small business owner I know all about that! Talking with a friend or relative, joining a support group, or even seeing a therapist can all help diffuse stress. Relaxation therapies like meditation, self-hypnosis, yoga, and tai chi are also effective tools for reducing stress. My biggest stress reliever is taking a little time out of each day to read a book.
What works best for you to control stress? Leave me a comment below.
4. Get Regular Exercise
Exercise gives your cells more energy to burn and circulates oxygen. Exercising causes your body to release epinephrine and nor-epinephrine, stress hormones that in modest amounts can make you feel energized. Even a brisk walk or bike ride around the neighborhood is a good start.
But what if you’re just too tired to even think about exercising?
This brings us to the fifth way to boost your energy levels.
5. Take Natural Supplements
Avon has developed a new line of health & wellness supplements inspired by nature. There are so many natural supplements to choose from, how do you pick the supplements that are right for you and your lifestyle? We have made it very easy for you by offering a very helpful Vitamin Finder Quiz.
The Espira Boost System is a one-of-a-kind system that will address all of the aspects of boosting your energy:
Espira Boost System – Supplements Inspired by Nature
You can revitalize your body, gain energy by maintaining a healthy metabolism with boosters, and cleans your system naturally & gently.
This all natural energy boosting system includes:
- Ideal Cleanse which is a gentle, 3-day cleansing regiment with clinically studied ingredients to reboot your digestive system. You will be guaranteed to loose a pounds!
- Natural Energy, a powerhouse of bioactives to enhance mental and physical energy.
- Metabolism Boost will help you boost your energy with naturally sourced ingredients. Jennifer from California states: “I take this product every morning with breakfast… It gives me the energy I need to get through the day and burn more calories.”
- Hunger Block to reduce food cravings for hours. It contains a naturally sourced fiber that can hold 50x its weight in water.
- Plant Powder Protein to replace unhealthy snacking. It helps promote muscle growth and will manage your appetite. The Espira plant powder protein doesn’t have that chalky aftertaste like so many other protein powders.
- Learn more about Espira by Avon supplements!
Of course, if your body is short on fluids, one of the first signs is a feeling of fatigue. So don’t forget to drink plenty of water during the day to boost your energy levels.
Have you tried any of the Espira natural supplements? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media
- Facebook Profile > Silke.Jager
- Beauty Inspired Facebook Page > AvonTourdeForce
- Twitter > SilkeJager
- Instagram > AvonSilke
- YouTube > NickJager
- Pinterest > AvonCalling
Are you a current Avon Rep? Join our Avon Networking Group
- Tour de Force Team Facebook Group > TourdeForceTeam
Ready to join my Team? Sign up Today
- Go to > www.StartAvon.com and enter Reference Code: silke