As an Avon Representative and network marketer, it is important to always be learning. You need to not only understand your own home-based business, but train and educate new Reps that join your team as well.
The recruiting and leadership ideas you will find here will help you better understand your business to enable it to grow and thrive. This is true not just for Avon Rep, but for Multi Level Marketing business owners in general.
Set realistic goals and review them regularly!
- Pass out brochures, flyers & business cards everywhere you go
- Call 5 customers and tell them why you think they would be amazing Representatives of your MLM business
- Hold an open house or party
- Include a flyer or business card in your bill payments and outgoing mail
- Set up a recruiting display at a mall or parking lot
- Create an online recruiting party
- Send out a press releases, online or in your local paper
- Have a recruiting booth at your school, church or job fair
- Sponsor a local sports team for advertising
- Have a monthly recruiting meeting at your home or local coffee shop
- Connect with your neighbors via online community sites like nextdoor.com
- Wear a ‘Learn about my business‘ button on your coat or shirt. Log into Rep account or visit VistaPrint to order branded marketing materials
- Share the business opportunity with everyone you meet while grocery shopping, getting your nails done, having your car washed, aso
- Call the people that said they’ll call you back and never did
The Avon business model offers extensive mentoring programs, incentives and leadership advancements!
I’m sure your own Multi Level Marketing business does the same. Every Representative has a personal mentor assigned to him or her, and your mentor/team leader will help you get your business started. It’s in their own best interest!
He or She will guide you, from placing your first order to reaching as many leadership goals as you are willing to work for. Avon, for instance, also provides you with detailed and interactive online training, workshops and webinars!
The incentives begin when you place your first Avon representative order by your expected campaign date.
The following leadership achievement titles are available:
- Star Promoter
- Bronze Ambassador
- Silver Ambassador
- Gold Ambassador
- Bronze Leader
Share the passion you have for Avon, invite others to see how the Avon opportunity can work for them and start building a team of yourself.
Learn how to take the MLM business you love to the next level!
AND DID I MENTION YOU EARN LEADERSHIP BONUSES?
- Bonuses for recruiting, sponsoring and mentoring as you build your team
- You get Bonuses on team sales as you help your team succeed
- Bonuses for moving up in title as you continue your own success
- And other cash rewards!
Learn more about Avon’s Leadership Incentive Program