Avon incentives for new Reps in leadership.
Leadership incentive programs are a great way to put money in your pocket and earn amazing prizes like FREE trips, products, business tools & much more.
Learn as much as you can about the leadership program and take advantage of awesome incentives. Before you proceed down the page, take a look at my article Three Ways To Make Money With Avon.
The Leadership Incentive Program rewards your for recruiting and developing new Reps.
- Earn a $20 cash bonus each time you sponsor a new Representative who submits a paid order of $150 or more within their first two campaigns.
- Recruit within your first seven (7) campaigns (your KickStart* campaigns) and the bonus is $50 for each.
- This bonus is paid in addition to any other bonuses you might earn on your new Representative order.
* Guess what? There is no limit to how many recruiting bonuses you can earn! Yes, that’s right- NO LIMIT!
As long as your Qualified Kickstart Recruit joined your team within your first 7 campaigns, you will receive that $50 Recruiting Bonus. When you meet each of the 7 campaign sales goals & have at least 3 Qualified Kickstart Recruits in your first 7 campaigns, you will receive a $200 bonus.
KickStart Potential Earnings:
Start your path to success with higher earnings!
Leadership Incentive Program – Sponsor Bonus
You make a significant impact when you work with those you personally recruit. When you sell $50 or more in a campaign, you’ll earn the 3% sponsoring bonus on the Leadership Sales of all
Representatives you personally sponsored.
This leadership bonus is paid in addition to any other bonuses you may be earning on those sales.
Leadership Incentive Program – Promotion Bonuses
As your team grows you advance up the career path. Beginning with the Bronze Ambassador title, you will earn a one-time Promotion Bonus the first time you promote to a new title. The bonus amount increases with each title promotion. Tips for successfully on-boarding new sales reps.
These leadership incentive bonuses are paid out in four equal installments each time you maintain the requirements for your new title.
For example, when you promote to a Bronze Leader for the first time, you’ll earn a $1,500 promotion bonus, which is paid out in equal installments of $375 each time you maintain the requirements for your new title.
Now there’s a nice chunk of cash to put in your pocket.
What would you do with an extra $1,500? Leave me a comment below.
JOIN AVON WITH REFERENCE CODE: silke
Leadership Incentive Program – Generation Bonuses
Your earning potential grows as you build a strong team. When you become a Star Promoter, you begin earning a bonus on the Leadership Sales of your team.
The percentage you earn and the number of Generations that you are paid on is based on your Performance Title, regardless of the titles of the Representatives in your Generations. This bonus is paid in addition to any other bonuses you might earn.
- In order to be paid you must meet the Personal Sales, minimum G1 order and G1 Leader requirements for the level.
- Personal Sales Protection: For Bronze Ambassadors and above, when you exceed your Personal Sales requirement in a campaign, the additional amount can be held over to help meet the requirement for a future campaign. As an Ambassador or Leader you can accumulate up to $200, as an Executive Leader $600.
- All earnings for Sponsoring, Generation, and Leader Bonuses are calculated using Leadership Sales.
- The key to long-term success and growth is to build your team and inspire others to become Leaders. Once you achieve Leader and Executive Leader ranks there are additional expectations of you as a Leader.
- Learn more about all the Leadership Incentive Programs in Avon’s career and compensation guide.
New Avon Leaders
The most important factors in your achievements will be your determination and consistency! As an Avon representative, you are the one in control of your business.
You will soon find out how amazing it is to be able to work around your schedule and to be the one to decide how to do things. On the other hand, there’s no one to hold you accountable.
You don’t have a boss or supervisor to make sure you are doing your work and getting things done on time.
Losing your drive and/or motivation is one of the top reasons Avon representatives give up.
It is important to get into a routine & find a way to keep yourself accountable. Please reach out to me or your fellow Avon Reps for help and inspiration. Remember, we’re all in this together!
Are you ready for Avon’s Leadership Incentive Program? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media