Espira by Avon Kids Multivitamins are here.
Avon’s kids multivitamins have 100% of the daily value of 20 vitamins and minerals. Plus they contain a blend of fruits and vegetables. Espira multivitamins for kids taste good and are naturally sweet. They’re Superfoods for Super Kids.
No added sugar or high fructose corn syrup. Sweetened only with natural sugar-free xylitol, which supports dental health. Xylitol tastes sweet but, unlike sugar, it is not converted in the mouth to acids that cause tooth decay. It reduces levels of decay-causing bacteria in your child’s saliva. It also acts against some bacteria that cause ear infections.
Espira multivitamins for kids contain everything necessary to help fill the nutritional gaps of even your pickiest eaters. Easy to chew tablets without preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Espira Kids Multivitamins
Why Moms Will Love Them
- Contains 100% of the Daily Value of 20 vitamins and minerals, plus a blend of fruits and vegetables.
- Avon’s kids multivitamins are teeth friendly! Sweetened with xylitol making them good for teeth and dental health.
- Kids love the taste… delicious very berry flavored with natural fruit.
- Includes zinc, calcium and vitamins C, E & B to support healthy growth and development.
Beware, not All Kids Multivitamins Are The Same!
Only Espira by Avon Kids offers 20 vitamins & minerals in every chew-able, great tasting tablet. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives!
Espira by Avon Kids Multivitamin Ingredient List
According to WebMD, kids who eat a well-rounded, home cooked diet every day, don’t need to take a multi-vitamin. Given the reality of our fast-paced lives, with time crunched parents and kids, this isn’t very realistic at all.
That’s why pediatricians may recommend a daily multivitamin or mineral supplement for:
- Kids who are not eating regular, well-balanced meals made from fresh, whole foods
- Finicky eaters who simply aren’t eating enough
- Kids with chronic medical conditions such as asthma or digestive problems, especially if they’re taking medications.
- Children eating a lot of fast food, convenience food, and processed food
- Young adults on a vegetarian or a vegan diet or a dairy-free diet
- Children that need an iron or calcium supplement to balance their nutrient intake
- Kids who drink a lot of carbonated sodas, which can leach vitamins and minerals from their bodies
- Be sure to talk with your child’s doctor before starting a supplement if your child is on medication.
Purchase Kids MultiVitamins
Limited Time Offer!
Make any Espira purchase of $40 and you will receive a FREE full size Espira Natural Energy! Long-lasting energy and increased mental focus with green tea and whole coffee fruit extracts.
Fuel up your super kids with superfoods and get the energy you need for a full day of fun!
Do you and/or your child take a daily multivitamins? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media