Just in time for Fall, limited edition fashion collection inspired by the romantic streets of Paris.
Fall For Paris is a wonderful fashion collection with beautiful heavier tweed and ponté fabrics. These mix and match pieces offer seasonal colors and prints perfect for autumn.
All of the Avon specials and fashion collections in this campaign are modeled by fabulous Avon Representatives with their own real-women style.
Amazing outfits in seasonal colors and prints perfect for autumn.
I know you have clothes in your closet that will coordinate beautifully with pieces in this versatile fall fashion collection. Let’s take a look and see what you would get the most wear out of. Be sure to check out the rest of the fall collection!
Falling In Love With Paris-Inspired Fashion
Fall For Paris Fashion Features & Benefits:
- Inspired by the streets of Paris, this latest fashion collection from Avon. It is perfect for fall with a color line up of roses, grey, pinks and blacks.
- The highly versatile pieces are designed to mix and match. They will go great with pieces you already have in your wardrobe.
- Favorite pieces from prior Avon fashion collections like the Briana Tee and the ballet flats are available in colors that coordinate with this collection.
- These classic designs look great on everyone. Just check out my fellow Representatives below, they’re wearing the pieces in their individual style.
- Coordinating jewelry in this collection is available at special pricing.
Avon’s most fashionable Representatives can’t stop talking about (and wearing!) this season’s Paris-inspired fashion collection.
Share the Chic
Share selfies in your favorite Fall for Paris looks on social media using #AvonMoreThanBeauty
As you can see, Avon’s Fall For Paris fashion collection is very versatile!
Go for Bordeaux from head to toe, or try a few pieces in tweed.
Avon’s fabulous Paris inspired looks are meant for real women (like you and I) to look real gorgeous. You will feel confident and effortlessly stylish!
So, do you love Avon’s Fall For Paris fashion line-up? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media