Lots of pampering bubble baths in every bottle.
Avon Senses bubble bath is a scented delight I like to indulge in at least once a week. One bottle of Avon’s Skin So Soft bubble bath will last me at least six months. As a matter of fact, there are up to 24 bubble baths in every bottle! Treat yourself and soak your stress away with a blissful bubble bath.
Avon’s bubble bath also has amazing beauty uses:
- Use paper towels soaked in 1 part bubble bath to 3 parts water, they make great make up removers or hand wipes.
- You can also use the bubble bath to clean your combs, brushes and make up utensils since it doesn’t leave a residue behind.
- Find more beauty tips or scroll down for additional uses of Avon’s bubble bath.
A relaxing bubble bath with Avon Senses calms your mind and body with fresh scents and long-lasting bubbles. Avon offers eight different scent combinations for you to choose from. There’s Lavender Garden, Cherry Blossom, Soft Pink, Cucumber Melon, Vanilla Cream, Endless Ocean, Lily & Honeysuckle and Sensitive Skin. Regular price is $8.00, on sale for $5.99 each!
Avon Senses Bubble Bath
My personal favorite is the sweet sent of Lily & Honeysuckle! It’s a fresh and sunny scent of white lily, sweet honeysuckle blossom and blonde woods.
Ahhh, take me away Avon Senses!
What’s your favorite Bubble Bath scent? Leave me a comment below.
The bubbles are plentiful and long-lasting and not soapy or sudsy at all. My whole bathroom smells so good when I take a bath with Avon Senses and it’s so relaxing, especially with a glass of wine in hand and a good book to read.
I always finish my bath by adding a few drops of Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Bath Oil during the last few minutes. Oh my! My skin feels silky soft and is nourished, radiant and healthy looking.
Avon Senses Bubble Bath In Lily & Honeysuckle Blossom
Additional uses for Avon Senses Bubble Bath:
- Use it as a counter top cleaner – I use about 1 tsp in a 16 ounce spray bottle.
- I also use the bubble bath for bathroom surfaces, including the tub, sink and shower, as well as fixtures, mirrors, glass and windows.
- As a floor cleaner, use about 1 tsp to 1 TBSP of Avon bubble bath in 1 – 2 gallons of hot water.
- Use the same mixture as above to wash walls and cupboards, it makes them look like new.
- A squirt of bubble bath in the toilet, then scrubbing well, makes the toilet clean and sparkling.
- Use a cap-full in your front loading washing machine. It works really well as a laundry wash (just a cap full of it is plenty, be careful not to use too much).
- Avon Senses bubble bath works great on hand washables in the sink, too. There’s no need for fabric softener.
- If you mix one part water to one part bubble bath in a plastic spray bottle, you get a great laundry stain remover (or use it undiluted directly on grease stains).
- A tiny bit of bubble bath in a fine mist spray bottle mixed with a little water makes a lovely room freshener.
- I also like to use the bubble bath as a shower gel & shampoo.
- Pick a scent that is clear, and not opaque, when cleaning with Avon’s bubble bath. The ones that you can’t see through have moisturizers in them, which may cause streaks when cleaning.
Of course, the Avon Senses bubble bath are all wonderful to take a bath with – and no bathtub ring!
Do you know of any other Avon bubble bath uses? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media