Bug Guard Repellent and Tote Special!
The Bug Guard tote bundle is the Avon special for campaign 15, just in time for your upcoming summer vacation. You can get 3 travel sized Bug Guard spray bottles and a beautiful beige and green Palm print tote bag.
For a limited time this bundle is valued at $15!
Travel sized 2 ounce bottles are TSA-friendly making them ideal for your summer vacation trip. They’re the perfect size to carry in your purse or cosmetic bag.
Our summer bundle includes the following:
- Bug Guard Plus IR3535 pump spray with SPF30 for day time use.
- Bug Guard Plus Picaridin pump spray for dawn and dusk when the bugs are at their worst
- Anti-itch pump spray
- Palm print cotton tote bag, 15″ wide by 16″ high with drop handles
Get the Bug Guard Set
This bug guard tote bundle is a limited time offer! Scroll down to learn about Avon’s Skin So Soft sunscreen with bug protection for kids …
Bug Guard Sun Lotion
Beat the bugs this summer and make sure your kids are safe from the sun’s harmful rays with Avon’s kid-safe Bug Guard with sunscreen. The blue color shows where applied, then disappears onto skin. Fun and effective sun and bug protection for kids of all ages!
BENEFITS OF BUG GUARD
• Repels mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, sand flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges
• Provides SPF 30 protection
• PABA-free and DEET-free
• Vitamin E and Aloe
• Pediatrician tested
Skin So Soft Sunscreen With Bug Guard
HOW TO USE
• Apply liberally and evenly over exposed skin
• Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age
• Avoid eye area when applying to face
• For continued protection, reapply about every two hours or sooner if effectiveness diminishes not to exceed nine applications per day for sunscreen protection
• Reapply after 80 minutes in the water or after excessive perspiration or prolonged activity
Get it here >> Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535® SPF 30 Cool ‘N Fabulous™ Disappearing Color Lotion
The Skin So Soft insect repellent sunscreen lotion is also available in ‘Gentle Breeze’ with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.
Avon has been know for their superior skincare products for many years, including Skin So Soft bath oils, lotions, and now the new line of DEET-free insect repellent. Don’t be caught outdoors without it!
What are your summer vacation plans? Leave me a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media