Our Bath Oil has so many different uses, even bugs have met their match.
Skin So Soft bath oil spray is one of Avon’s most iconic product, with the quality and benefits you love, now with a modernized new look! When you think chemical free bug spray, you think Skin So Soft!
Our moms used this spray when we were kids to fight off mosquitoes and it works just as well today. The fresh herbal scent with crisp botanicals also lessens redness and is a gentle bath oil for sensitive skin.
Skin so soft bath oil spray is a must have in my home and travel bag.
For a limited time the most loved bath oil is on sale for only $5.99!
Read over 200 reviews about Skin So Soft products.
GLAMOUR magazine says: “This bath oil smells wonderful, and after adding a tablespoon to my bath, I was instantly relaxed. The light oil left my skin feeling ultra soft and velvety smooth. Best of all, it locks in much-needed moisture, so bath after bath, my skin stays nourished and looking healthy.”
The following reviews were left by Avon customers, Crystal says, “Great as insect repellent and after shower bath oil.” and Nicole stated, “I applied to sunburn and did not peel. Also, it was successful in keeping mosquitoes at bay.”
SPRING & SUMMER USES FOR AVON SKIN SO SOFT BATH OIL SPRAY
Avon’s Bath Oil for personal use:
1. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray as an after-shower moisturizer.
2. Skin So Soft Bath Oil can be used to remove makeup.
3. Avon’s Bath Oil is a great tanning oil, be careful though, it doesn’t include sunscreen.
4. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil as a hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. It’s a great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil to clean ink off the skin.
8. Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray can be used as an Insect repellent.
9. It helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans oil and grease off skin.
11. Painting something? Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil to remove paint from the hands instead of turpentine.
12. Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray soothes a light sunburn.
13. Rub hands with Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
14. Rub Skin So Soft Bath Oil on dry, cracked skin. It helps heal the skin in 2-3 days.
15. Put 1-2 spritzes of Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. It helps the razor glide better and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
16. Pour a little Skin So Soft Bath Oil into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
17. Skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most non-pour us surfaces.
18. It also cleans permanent ink off stamps.
19. Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray works great on head lice. Saturate the head with it and keep it on for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Shampoo the hair a couple of times to get the oil out, and the lice will be gone.
20. Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray kills ants instantly.
21. Spray Skin So Soft Bath Oil on skin to relieve dry itchy skin.
22. Avon’s Bath Oil helps skin retain its elasticity.
23. Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries use about the size of a dime of Skin So Soft Bath Oil and rub it in your hair. It soaks in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
24. Cover window sill with towelettes soaked in Skin So Soft bath oil to keep ants out.
25. A bottle of skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray will work to loosen the glue which holds the nits to the hair. There is a product called Neon Nits, which when sprayed on the hair, will highlight the nits so you can see them to then snip them out with a small scissors.
26. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray to help heal mild psoriasis.
27. Fill bath with water and a little Skin So Soft Bath Oil, it is very relaxing and gets rid of dry skin.
Avon’s Bath Oil for household use:
28. Sponge Skin So Soft Bath Oil around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
29. Your Skin So Soft Bath Oil spray is a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
30. Skin So Soft Bath Oil removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
31. Remove soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures with Skin So Soft.
32. Skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
33. Avon’s bath oil is an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
34. Skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
35. It cleans heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces.
36. Spray Skin So Soft Bath Oil on a piece of cloth, it removes pet fur from clothing.
37. Rub Skin So Soft Bath Oil on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
38. Skin So Soft Bath Oil removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
39. Wash cupboards with Skin So Soft Bath Oil mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants out of the cupboards.
40. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with Skin So Soft Bath Oil. They will not rebuild there.
41. Clean your leather shoes, handbags and jackets with Skin So Soft Bath Oil. It will keep your fashion accessories soft and supple.
42. Use Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil on your air conditioning filter – your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
43. Skin So Soft Bath Oil cleans paint brushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
44. The Bath Oil removes gum from carpets.
45. Skin So Soft Bath Oil removes scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
46. Use Skin So Soft Bath Oil on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
47. It removes the “ring around the collar.”
48. Skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray removes liquid nails (paneling glue).
49. Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little Skin So Soft Bath Oil down the sides and they’ll come apart easily.
50. Skin So Soft Bath Oil removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
**AVON Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil is approved by the FDA as a bath oil only. *
This list of uses comes from what Avon customers. They have said over the years how they use their bath oil for their own households. AVON makes no official claim of these additional uses, nor can be held liable for any negative result from such usage, so use discretion and do some personal testing of your own to find out what works best for you and your household.
Do you know of any other Skin So Soft Bath Oil uses? Leave a comment below.
Follow Silke On Social Media